Hello Year Six!
I hope on your snow days you:
- Keep safe!
- Keep warm!
- Make a snowman!
- Throw snowballs!
- Make a snow angel!
- Go sledging!
- Try some snow art ( food colouring & water in a squeezy bottle + imagination!)
- Laugh a lot!
- Drink a hot chocolate (with marshmallows if that’s your thing!)
- Look after each other.
But of course, you could always mix it up a bit…
- IXL.COM is free to you and covers all the essential Y6 skills you need to keep those brain cells active.
- Reading – snuggled up with a blanket helps! Try the RADIO 2 500 Words website if you haven’t already.
- Mymaths has tons of lessons you haven’t yet explored. Why not try something different as a pre-learning activity? Year 7 is only 6 months away now…
- Try a KAHOOT and invite your friends- go to KAHOOT.COM / KAHOOT.IT or download the APP.
- Set up your own SQUEEBLES SPELLING TEST as revision.
Hopefully, I will see you on Monday! Have a great weekend.