Just a reminder about this week’s homework:
- From Friday 8th to Sunday 10th March a minimum of 2 recorded, signed ‘reads’ please. Remember to collect interesting or new words.
- Reasoning maths paper B – to be completed for Tuesday.
- Spelling gp 3 to learn.
- Old and past papers – look at them with your parents: use them to concentrate on areas of weakness and to improve – I do not need these back in school.
- On Monday, you will receive your ’10 min reading’ SATs style comprehension – due Wednesday.
- Some poorly-completed work on ‘dual duty words’ may have to be repeated next week.
REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR HOMEWORK QUALITY-CHECKED AND SIGNED PLEASE.
Have a good weekend.