Parents unanimously support our school uniform policy and ensure that their children are appropriately and smartly dressed for school.
All items of clothing must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
The uniform consists of:
• Pale blue shirt or blouse (No Polo Shirts)
• Grey trousers or skirt or grey shorts• (blue & white cotton – usually gingham – dresses may be worn in the summer)
• Dark grey jumper or cardigan
• Grey or white socks (in cold weather, grey tights may also be worn)
• Navy blue & gold tie (Ties are available either in traditional style for Key Stage 2 pupils or pre-tied with an elasticated neck piece for Key Stage 1 pupils. These may be purchased from school.)
Both boys and girls may wear smart, grey trousers.
Black shoes should be worn in school. Trainers are not permitted.
Those wishing to play football at playtimes may change into trainers for playground use.